Song for the Soul: "He Wants It All, Today!"

...was just singing songs as they came to mind and this one really touched my heart and epitomized the purpose of this blog altogether. God. Wants. It. All. Today! Listen to this beautiful song and know that you are loved, and are wanted by God! 


He Wants It All-Forever Jones 



Always Remember

There's a voice that cries out in the silence,  
searching for a heart that will love him, longing for a child that will give him their all, 


There's a God that walks over the earth, 
he's searching for a heart that is desperate, 
longing for a child that will give him their all, 


and he says, love me, love me with your whole heart 
he wants it all today 
serve me, serve me with your life now he wants it all today 
bow down, let go of your idols 
He wants it all today!


God bless,
Charity

Comments