Songs for the Soul: Carry Your Name and Mighty Fortress - Christy Nockels

"I will carry your name, Jesus Your name forever!"


I just wanted to come by and share one of my most fave songs. I literally fell completely in LOVE with this song the first time I heard it! I was totally blown away by the lyrics and the beauty of the song! I learned of the singer and song from a friend at school and it's been one of my fave songs to date. Thanks friend! (I won't mention your name on here, but you know who you are) :) Hopefully one day I can learn to play the piano while singing to this beautiful song! To whomever is currently reading, I hope it becomes one of 
your faves too! 

Also, listen to this other beauty by the same artist! I love music that magnifies GOD!! :D



"Our God is, a consuming fire, 
A burning holy Flame, with glory and freedom"

"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I will take refuge; My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower."-Psalm 18:2, 2 Samuel 22:3



Enjoy & Be blessed.
Charity

Comments