Love.


Source

I think it is only true to say that I love God.
There is nothing more I desire than to live according to His will and to live an exemplary life for others to see Christ, emulate, and ultimately find Him! 'So His Word is my joy and meditation; from the rising to the setting of the sun.' He is my God, and I will ever praise Him! However, my love for Him will never surpass His for me. He loves me more than enough to unselfishly send His one and ONLY son to sacrifice His Life to death--just so that I can be counted worthy of Him and be privileged to be called His daughter. God purchased me with the blood that dripped from Jesus' body while He suffered on the cross where I was made complete!
Then was His love ever confirmed for You and I.



Song: The More I Seek You 
By: Kari Jobe
Be blessed!



Absolutely Love this Beautiful Song!
My heart melts every time I play this song!
I wanna lean back against Jesus and breathe, 
I wanna feel His Heart beat! 
How awesome would that be!




*Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please leave them in the comment box provided below*
Thank you.



God bless You!
Charity

Comments