Oh Autumn, How Beautiful Thou Art!

Wow, it almost feels as if I haven't updated in a month! Life has certainly taken over, but God is good! (do I hear an "all the time"?) awesome :-). So I've concluded that I've never noticed the beauty of Fall until this year! I have no clue as to why that has been the case all these years but that notion has changed henceforth. Lately, as I leave for school, I am completely overwhelmed by nature at this time of year. As I observe trees and leaves, I am amazed at the shades of color they exhibit.

It is reminiscent of an art class I participated in during my years of High School. We were required to paint and distinguish between light, dark colors, and everything else in between. We achieved this goal by using different colors, mixed colors to create other shades, and so often used water to lighten parts where things needed to be lightened. (I am in no wise an artist after that class by the way, lol). But I have found that nature in its awesomeness, does the shading and lightening all by itself! How precious! Did I mention that God is Good? He sure is! Well, I just wanted to share a few beautiful photos of Fall/Autumn with you all. These are very much worth viewing, I promise you won't regret it ;-) I found them to be quite exquisite and absolutely brightened my day!

For those who may not be familiar with Fall or Autumn, it is a precursor season for the Winter season here in the States. During its time, the weather begins to cool and leaves change colors as you will see below. Fall has a short stay though, sadly. While the leaves are brightly beautiful, they go through a process of being vibrant yellows, pinks, greens, oranges, and whatever shade of color I forgot to mention to brownish tone color--basically dead leaves at this point. Leaves fall of off trees and become a mess to clean. But it is worth it! :-)

That is in a nutshell what Autumn (another name for Fall) is for those who aren't familiar with it.
I hope ya' now have the slightest bit of an idea of what Autumn/Fall is! :-)


The Perfectness of Nature
Stunningly Crafted By None Other Than The Creator of Our Bodies, Souls and of The Universe!

I feel loved by God to be chosen to have my world so beautifully decorated by Him!

Song: You Are God Alone
Artist: Marvin Sapp


Thought this song was THE perfect song to accompany this post.
Listen to the lyrics!


Enjoy!
Have a Blessed and Color-filled Weekend! :-)

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source





*Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please leave them in the comment box provided below*
Thank you.



Stay Warm
God Bless You!
Charity

Comments