Style Idea: Necessity Yet Accessory

There is no doubt that the weather has begun to change upon us here on the West coast. Scarves are a great accessory yet necessity during these cooler months. Scarves keep us warm and cozy! And the best part of it all..? It presents itself in various textures, colors, sizes, shapes, etc. I Love Scarves! I try to wear them all year round but I often have to minimize the amount of use during the Summer months as it often is too hot to wrap a scarf around the neck.

Scarves also make a great style statement. Did I mention that they are generally affordable too? The one shown in the displayed photo was just 5 bucks and it is actually warm and my favorite out of the few scarves I own. Not to mention I think the color red complements me well. ;-) Just like blazers, scarves add life to any outfit. It can be added to an outfit to act as a "pop of color", or print. It can also be tied in countless different ways, one just has to discover and put to use their creative skills!

The next time ya' go Fall/ Winter shopping, be sure to grab a few comfortable scarves to serve as not only warmth but also as an accessory. Try to obtain a few different kinds if ya can!
Have fun with it; get creative with various ways of tying it! 
Do share your creativity--would love to learn and add to my scarf-tying ideas.
Stay Warm! :-)

*Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please leave them in the comment box provided below* 

Thank you.

God bless You!
Charity

 

Comments