Best Wishes To Ya'! :)



I just wanted stop being M.I.A and come by to say "Hi" :) The past week has been crazy, but God is good! I want to wish everyone especially my college people all the best during Finals Week as it is quickly approaching. I don't know about you all, but I've got plenty on my plate and it seems as if I will not be able to consume it all. However, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" and "with God, I know that ALL things are possible!" That goes for you as well. Let us also remember one another in prayer, as we prepare to conquer finals!

Be Encouraged by this Awesome Song! :D

ArtistMatthew West
Song: Strong Enough

"Hands of mercy won't you cover me
Lord right now, I'm asking you to beStrong Enough for the both of us"

Okay, it is time to become best-friends with my books!

All the Best to You All!

God bless,
Charity

Comments