Thank You!♥


Good Day, All! :)

Charity here. I hope that you were able to attend church today, and that you were blessed by the Word of God as I was. I just want to use this opportunity to Thank God for another year that He permitted to be added onto my life last week on December 1st. Also, to Thank Everyone for their wishes for me on my special day :). Wishes from people were truly awesome. I was overwhelmed. I am in disbelief and I'm very thankful to be given the chance to witness this additional year of life. I am blessed for thus far God has preserved me--even in this year. I am ecstatic for the blessings that I believe God will release in my life for this added year of breath, and in the New Year! 

Prayer: Thank You Lord, for Your Unquenchable Love Toward Me!

"My shield is with God, Who saveth the upright in heart."-Psalm 7:10

God bless, all
Have an awesome week!
-Charity

Comments

  1. oh happy birthday i didn't know it was your birthday. May the good god bless you?Well my friend is just like you and she is teaching me and to become a friend of god so yeah happy birthday,Marry Christmas,and happy new year !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! I pray you
    will become a friend of God.
    Merry Christmas & a very
    Happy & blessed New Year to
    you too, in advance! :)
    God bless you!

    -Charity:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment