Winter Style Idea: Bold Stripes & Big Hair! :)

Little Secret ;): *This was my "look" on my birthday.* (12.01.11) 
I decided to go pretty "wild" with my hair. I think I'll have a post of how I achieved the look soon. We'll see. I am not making any solid promises ;) By the way, this picture does very little justice as to how big the hair was in actuality. It was pretty huge. I was just as surprised as other people were--apparently it's retained length since I last saw it in this state (I barely wear my hair in this manner). This post is long over-due, but hey, it's here now. 

*Going to resume frequent posting henceforth as I've got more free time, yay!* :)


I love my big, curly hair--do you love yours?


*Questions? Please write below, or shoot an email to modestic.elegance11@gmail.com*
Thanks!

Hope You All Are Staying Warm!

God bless,
Charity :)

Comments