Song for the Soul: At the Cross I bow my knee!

What a Holy weekend! I've had such an amazing time at "The Miracle of Calvary" thus far! Can't wait to be in HIS presence once again tomorrow!
"At the cross I bow my knee" ... "You have overcome the grave, Your glory fills the highest place!" "It is DONE!" 
Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!



Hosanna in the highest!

I wish YOU were able to be present at "The Miracle of Calvary" with me! :(
(However, I'll be sure to remember you in prayer and ask that HE showers Your life with blessings immeasurable!) If you've been a part of this awesome weekend at any Deeper Life Bible Church branch anywhere around the world, I rejoice with you! :) 

Anyway, be abundantly blessed through these songs, and may His Resurrection bring peace in your soul! Amen.

Side note: just discovered that the first 2 songs have been previously posted on this blog (lol)! Really shows that I love both songs! Also, tis the season; therefore, it doesn't hurt to post twice! :)

HAPPY EASTER!

God bless,
-Charity

Comments