My Hair Is Curly, What Are My Style Options? Hmm, Help Please!

Taken in 2010

Having curly hair is truly a blessing (this is not to condemn those who have naturally straight hair; all of our various hair textures is beautiful). God definitely did not make a mistake by giving me and some of you this sort of hair. I value the texture of my hair as it is very versatile! I can virtually do anything with my hair. I can wear it in it's naturally curly state, I can use some rollers to achieve a different set of curls, I can two-strand twist it, I can wear it big and curly, I can con-row it, and even if I wanted to wear it straight, guess what, I can do that as well! I can do so many styles with my hair it's unbelievable. 

Well to say the least, I was going through some old pictures and found some photos that I snapped of my hair a few years back. I thought the styles were quite neat and with that, I have decided to add a new series to this blog. Yay!:) I will soon post pictures and brief descriptions and perhaps 'how-to's' of some hairstyles in the past and current hairstyles that I've attained with my hair. This new aspect of the blog will be called "Curly Hair Solutions!"

I know that many women who have and embrace their curly hair often find it frustrating inventing new ways of styling their hair. But I want to let you know that the creative side of you is present, it just needs a little push to be put into full effect; hence, the hairstyle ideas that will be posted shortly! As the saying goes, "necessity breeds creativity." In my case since I want to keep my hair naturally curly without chemically altering it, it has become required of me to be innovative with my hair in terms of not only care, but also styling which has been very fun! Ultimately, necessity urged me to sudden creativity--something that I never thought I had. 

I hope you will enjoy as I am looking forward to posting some hairstyle ideas in order to stimulate some creativity! I sure hope you other curlies out there will learn a thing or two. For those on the verge of switching to the curly side, I pray you will be encouraged, and that the styles will serve as the last faithful leap to the curly side! :) 

Thanks a lot for reading!

God bless.

With Love,
-Charity



Comments

  1. Your great god really blessed you with great hair and love to help us to know god more by your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, praise God! Thank you so much for stopping by. I am glad you have been blessed by the blog. Please do come back! ;)

    God bless,
    -Charity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment