Bible Study: "Learning To Grow In His Presence"



Tonight was powerful! I was definitely challenged by the Word that came forth and the instructions that followed. The major questions that I ask myself  consistently which were also highly emphasized tonight in the Bible Study and that You too can utilize to examine your spiritual life are: 

1. How obedient am I to the Word of God when I hear it? 
2. How do I practically apply the Word of God in my life on a daily basis? 

Ponder on the above questions and be sure to find out more by listening to this week's Bible Study! I pray you will be challenged to live a more obedient and practical Christian life! 

May God help us to obey His Word and give us abundant grace and courage to live our faith "out loud" and to exemplify Christ in our neighborhoods, schools, places of work and everywhere we find ourselves. Amen.

Have a good night.

God bless,
-Charity

Comments

  1. What a wonderful thoughts of God's messages to ponder. Apparently, this kind of words consist of unique and significant words base on Pastor Chris Biblical terms. Thanks for sharing to use your great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment