Two Hands, One Heart, One Life to Offer You!



Wow, God is amazing. He gives me ALL that I need. He fills my cup to overflowing. Yet all that I have to give in return and that He humbly desires is my two hands, my one heart, and my one life. 

Prayer: Take me as I am - a living sacrifice to you; because "I have no gold to lay at your feet so Lamb of God I offer me." 

May YOU give your two hands, your one heart, and your one life to God and experience His wonders at work in your life. He yearns to do great things through You if only you will offer You, to Him!

Happy Sunday!

God bless you,

-Charity

Comments

  1. you are beautiful Charity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you for your compliment and for visiting the blog. :)

    God bless,
    -Charity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment