Her Modest Sunday Apparel: Floral and Solid


Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone's day was wonderful. The Lord has laid it upon my heart to be practical with modesty. So how should a lady dress especially when going to the house of prayer? Therefore moving forward I will be posting style ideas for Sunday attire. Not only that God's willing I will also post casual, day to day modest apparel ideas. 

I started in the past, but have since abandoned that aspect of the blog. But revival has come, amen? :)  I know of a few people who needed some assistance in that area and so I pray someone will find the style ideas in these pictures beneficial to them in their quest to embrace modesty within and without!

Apparel Breakdown:
Top: Macy's clearance rack
Skirt: I believe JCPenny - I've had it for a while
Hat: honestly don't remember
Shoes: I believe Sears
Belt: from a top purchased from Kohls

Please inform me of any questions you may have below in the comment box, or kindly send an email to modestic.elegance11@gmail.com

Have a very blessed week!
Love,
-Charity

Comments

  1. you know i always simply love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!! You should add where you get your pieces in these Sunday/casual wear posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Jummy! I miss you lady! :) Hope everything is alright with you.

    Janet, I am actually planning on writing an entire post about how, and where to purchase clothing. But thank you; I will be sure to include your request :)

    -Charity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I second that Janet! @ Charity: You look good girl! Do you sing in that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis Peace,
    its not a choir uniform; but yes, I sing in this attire. Is something of this sort not acceptable in the choir in Nigeria?

    -Charity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment