Her Modest Apparel: Casual and Colorful

"So I'll cherish the old rugged cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged cross
And exchange it someday for a crown"


This is an outfit I would wear outside in the warmer months. This was specifically worn to Evening Bible Study. It is not too dressy but fits the occasion. It's colorful, stylish, and most importantly MODEST! I know the head scarf looks quite different. That is just the result of creatively wearing a scarf over a  very high bun ;)

Apparel Breakdown:
Top: Kohls
Top insert: (Macy's)
Skirt: Telco
Shoes: JCPenny
Head scarf: Street Vendor in Manhattan


"The Old Rugged Cross" - Alan Jackson

This week, remember to cling to THAT old rugged cross where Jesus suffered and died to pardon and sanctify us!

Have a very blessed week!
-Charity

Comments

  1. Hey! The outfit is so CUTE!!!!!!!! lol YES, you have alot of hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Janet. Thanks, Lady! :)

    -Charity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment