Thus Saith the Lord: "Behold, I will Do a New Thing"


I woke up this morning and virtually forgot that it was the first day of May! What a wonderful day it is indeed. It is the beginning of the fifth month of the year already! I bless God for what He has done thus far in the year, and expectant for what He will do as we progress in the year even in this month of May. 

As we begin this new month, it is important to know that the Lord will only do a "new thing" in our lives when we abide in Him as the true and firm Vine. If we remain attached to Him as branches are to a tree, we are sure of being fruitful in all that we do because He is the Giver of abundant Life! The work of our hands will prosper, and we will be fruitful indefinitely! (Psalm 1:1-3

In the same way that a branch apart from a tree cannot bear much fruit, we will not be fruitful if we separate ourselves from Jesus Christ the True Vine. When we are attached to the Vine (Jesus) we enjoy the free flowing nutrients that extend from the roots onto us (the branches) for our growth and fruitfulness! A branch severed from a tree does not enjoy such benefits! I pray that we will stick to the Vine (Jesus) as we endeavor to read, listen, meditate, and feast upon the Bread of Life which is the word of God day and night in this new month and for the rest of the year!

This is my month of "new things" flowing into my life from the abundance of divine provision! "I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause: Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number"- Job 5:8,9


"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise." Isaiah 43:18-21  


Praise be to God!
Happy Blessed Month!
May we have a Miracle-Rich Month in Jesus' Name - Amen!
-Charity



Comments