DLBC: "Come Up Higher"


On behalf of Deeper Life Bible Church you are cordially invited to our national United States convention titled "Come up Higher." In the past, our national convention had been held in one central location where we all gather in the name of the Lord; but this year the convention will be holding in various locations. In the New York, and New Jersey region we have three locations. First location is at 213 E 144th St Bronx NY 10451. Second location is 140 Saratoga Ave, Brooklyn NY 11233 and 23 S 20th St, Irvington, NJ 07111 is the third venue. The timing is the same as in the above picture Thursday - Sunday July 9-12, 2015.

I appreciate the title of this year's Convention because I, and many of us can certainly use some divine elevation in various aspect of our lives - spiritually, academically, maritally, socially, and our career endeavors! If you desire to be lifted up to higher ground, I will encourage you to make this weekend the period of being lifted up higher and make yourself available at any of the three locations that are closest to you as stated above. 

My prayer is thus:

"I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.” 

Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground."


May you and I meet Christ the redeemer, life transformer, the overcomer and mighty conqueror as we prioritize His presence this weekend in Jesus' name! May we come back with testimonies as the Lord plants our feet on higher and greater ground in Jesus' name - amen.

-Charity



Comments