The Journey: "The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me..."


"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad." - Psalm 126:1-3

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.-Joel 2:21


My heart is filled with so much joy! As of today, I am officially a professional licensed registered nurse - RN. Praise God! After I finished nursing school back in June, I needed to take a licensure exam that would grant me the authorization to practice as a registered nurse. I scheduled for the National Council Licensure Exam a few days after graduation and shortly after began rigorously studying toward it. I spent three weeks studying nursing content and tested my knowledge by doing hundreds of NCLEX style questions. It was tough. I prayed so much and I was exhausted; however, I was grateful to God for the opportunity to prepare myself to take the nursing licensure examination.  


To God be the glory, the Lord has perfected the work that he began many years ago! For He is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. There were so many vices fighting against me that brought a bit of fear about my taking the NCLEX. I had even dreamt that I had failed the exam which led me to intensify my prayers. Nevertheless, I thank God for His Word. I depended, trusted, and clung to His unfailing Word, and believed that I will not be ashamed but that He will help me to pass this exam. By His grace I have successfully passed the NCLEX! "And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed"-Joel 2:27. "Being confident of this very thing, that He which had begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"-Philippians 1:6.  "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."-Jeremiah 29:11 "For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off"-Proverbs 23:11. He has crowned me with unimaginable glory! Praise be to the most high God!


Are you trusting God for a specific miracle? You may be tired, but keep pursuing and fix your gaze on Christ as I can ensure that you will live to see the fulfillment of whatever it is that you are trusting God for. Put your trust in the Lord and no matter how long it takes, the One who has begun it in the first place, will also bring it to a prefect completion on the condition that your heart is right with God. For "If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:-Psalm 66:18". "The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry"-Psalm 34:15 Please visit HERE for steps to get right with God!




Join me in giving God all the praise!
-Charity


Comments

  1. Wooow to dream!!! That's why we can't put so much emphasis on them..sighs. Thank God you rest assured that God would still help you pass the exam!! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. the LORD bless you. may you go forth and bring glory unto HIM as you labor as a nurse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment