Goodbye 2020!

 

To think that all of 2020 ends today is mind boggling. More importantly to know that in the midst of the untold events of 2020, I am still standing both physically and spiritually is even more mind boggling! Personally as I reflect, I am truly out of words in my expression of gratitude to God for his unfailing faithfulness toward me and my loved ones.
One thing remains that although many things changed this year, God remained unchanged. He remained the same just as His word says - the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:5). Therefore He can be trusted, and depended on. As we approach 2021, I realize the importance of Faith in journeying into the unknown.
The Bible says for we walk by faith and not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7). It would be wise to approach 2021 with the vision of faith. Entrusting our lives entirely into the care of the One who is able to keep it. Not allowing fear to cripple us from pursuing our goals and plans, but ultimately recognizing that without God we are nothing and can do nothing (John 15:5).
Here’s to a new beginning, a new chapter of life, family, ministry and beyond! #thankyouJesus
“Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for on You do I lean and in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my inner self to You.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭143:8‬ ‭AMPC‬‬

Image may contain: 2 people, including Charity Umar, people standing and shoes
- Mrs. Charity Umar

Comments