‘Tis the Season to be Reflective, Thankful and Joyful!


As for me and my house, the Lord has been excellently marvelous and graciously good!


➡️Here are some of my blessings:
- Amidst pandemic, I got married to an amazing man!
- By the grace of God, I completed my Masters degree in Nursing this Fall 2020
- My family and I are alive and enjoying sound health.
- Our faith in Christ is still intact by the grace of God!


➡️What are three blessings you are thankful for this season?


➡️I am still enjoying my twists. Here’s the style for the day:
1️⃣ I moisturized my edges, nape and ends of hair with small amount of water and sealed with my homemade Shea butter mix.
2️⃣Then I pulled my hair into a side swoop and secured in place with a banana clip.
3️⃣I then twisted the ends of my hair and tucked it into the banana clip for a protective style.

I am Loving this style also!😍

I pray you have a blessed weekend! My husband and I will be spending the weekend at our church December Retreat soaking in the word of God. You are welcome to join us on Zoom! DM me for Zoom information. How will you spend your weekend?


➡️SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for more natural hair content.

*********************************************
Get a copy of my ebook that contains practical and proven tips to help your natural hair flourish!

Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/7ltA
Amazon: https://amzn.to/349OsmL

*********************************************
🌷
🌷
🌷
Never forget that your hair is unique, well-thought-out and designed and beautifully created for you by God.

Your natural hair is beautiful. Your hair is God’s design - embrace it, and take care of it, it is yours!

#thankyouJesus #wife #marriage #love #faith #mr #christianmarriage #mrs #happywife #homemaker #nurse #RN #modestlady #MSN #romance #romantichusband #newlywed #endofyearseason #seasonsgreetings #naturalhair #naturalhairstyles #naturalbeauty #twists

Mrs. Charity Umar

Comments