VIRTUOUS YOUNG BRIDES: Vision and Goals for Our Community




 

You are very welcome to the "Virtuous Young Brides" community! I am so happy that you have chosen to be a part of VYB! I pray that your time here will be worth well and beneficial to you in every aspect of your life.

My name is Charity Umar and by the grace of God, I am the founder of VYB. I am a born-again Christian, bride of Christ, bride to my beloved husband, registered nurse, mentor, natural hair consultant, worship leader, gospel minister, modesty ambassador, author and social media content creator.

For a very long time, I have desired to have a community as such to encourage women, and build ourselves up in and through the Word of God so that we can flourish in our communities and world. Interestingly, some of you had desired this also and had reached out; through prayer, here we are!

Vision of “VYB”: These are the three (3) main focuses of VYB: 
  • Build Virtue in the Single Lady through their Spiritual, Academic, Professional and Self Development
  • Build Godly Brides for Flourishing Families and Homes
  • Train Godly Children that will Stand the Test of Time

Mission of “VYB”
  • Weekly fellowship: Breaking of the bread of life — spiritual and physical whenever able 
  • Evaluating and studying women of the Bible 
  • Cultivation of Godly womanhood through virtue acquisition and practical vocational and  homemaking skills 
  • Open conversations and discussions about issues pertaining to young women
  • Practical tips for natural hair care, hygiene, sexual purity, skin care, marriage preparation, modesty, professional development etc
  • Prayers for the young woman, their future and our world
  • Guest speakers to inspire us to blossom
I will be writing and sharing various content that are targeted to encourage, and inspire us. In the future, I may also share content that is not my own, but carefully selected to build us up and be beneficial to us. My personal blog will serve as the platform for the contents shared. Every week, a new content will be posted. The goal for every one of us is to head over the blog, read the content and then come to our private WhatsApp group for discussion, comments, questions, clarification etc. Send me an email at charityboadi@gmail.com to gain access to the WhatsApp group or send me a DM on any of my social media platforms @mrs_charity_umar on instagram and Charity Umar on FacebookSee you in the WhatsApp group!
This is a female-only group!

With love, 
Mrs. Charity Umar
Founder, VYB 
💕

Comments

  1. Looking forward, thank you for the wonderful platform

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating this platform looking forward to grow and learn more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful community

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am happy to be here
    And am looking forward to learn from this platform
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to be a part of this family... thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment